The Foundation is an Oregon non-profit 501(c)3 institution. As such, donations that are accepted are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Upon acceptance of a donation, CBF will furnish an acknowledgement to the donor for tax purposes. In addition, you benefit from the knowledge that you have contributed to the future growth and development of your community.
Community Bridges Foundations Offers Local Non-profits and Mission Based Programs Administrative and Investment Support
- Actively develop a large, self-sustaining community of organizations and individuals that share the CBF vision to bring a community together by offering support and encouragement to all partners.
- Provide administrative support for all partner organizations through bookkeeping, insurance, and tax reporting.
- Offer a managed account for individuals and organizations for the purposes of financial management.
- Allow funds to be given or bequeathed to the Foundation for its discretionary use and management as well as for designated uses.
- Assist in grant writing.
- Coordinate activities with other organizations in Josephine County.
- Build on the experiences of other communities with community development and encourage community sharing of best practices in development, implementation, and support.
Planned Gifts Help Preserve This Vital Community Outreach and Missions Program
There are many ways you can leave a legacy to sustain this very important outreach while at the same time providing yourself and your family (or other beneficiaries) with significant tax benefits.
In addition to outright, tax-deductible cash gifts, there are other creative ways to give, including:
- Gifts of stock or other assests
- A bequest in your Will
- A beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy, 401(k) plan or IRA
- Life Income Gifts
- Charitable Trusts
Planned gifts can offer many advantages to help you meet your overall financial goals, and help CBF in its long-term financial planning.
They can also provide special opportunities that enable the organization to strengthen and improve its programs.
Please be advised that the information provided in this Community Bridges Foundation Planned Giving Program is not intended as tax or legal advice, but as accurate and authoritative general information on planned giving. For legal advice, please consult with your attorney and/or tax advisor.
For more information please call 541-237-8010.
Consider making a donation today!
Download the Community Bridges Foundation Tax Exemption Letter here.